CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

gosh God works in such amazing ways. i just had the nicest christian taxi uncle ever. he gave me verses, talked to me, etc etc. uncle francis. gave me some flyers for his church and all. together with his name, email and mobile number on it. he asked me to read Acts16.. hmm. and check out www.chick.com

anywayyyy went to town in the end with denise. and we didnt shop at all! hahaha. slacked around and landed up at rocky's.. felt like a cinekid. lol.

saw cherylbelle&co. lol. and went to holland with them, cat and crystal in the end! ahhhh it was like a stmargs outing.. complete with all that bitching. gosh. so sinful.

AND BELLE IS MY NEW PART TIME GIRLFRIEND... SHE WILL BUY ME GIFTS ONCE EVERY FORTNIGHT. AND NO, SEX WONT BE A PROBLEM... HAHAHHAHA. HOR? AND CAN I HAVE A GOLD ROSE??? AND YESS LAHH I LOVE YOU.

i had the worst slicedfishhorfun ever. YUCK.

i broke up with belle for 2 minutes just now. then we patched back.

im turning 19 in about 7 months time. gosh.. 19!
almost reaching level 2 already... haha. denise and i had this super good theory. basement, level1, level2 and it goes on.. hehhehheh.

my mom is quite pissed with me because i asked my bro in law to help be buy a bottle of baileys the last time he came back from japan. and just yesterday, my aunt came back from perth and i asked her to help me get a bottle of vodka. now mommy calls me the young alcoholic. she says not even danny&david (my 2 brothers) like drinking so much. (as if you know lah mommy..) but whereas her 2 daughters.. jiejie&i like drinking to the extend i will always drink a glass of baileysontherocks when im at my sisters place with her. so now she thinks she has alcoholic daughters. and very perfect sons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home